Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods.
APSIS aims to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional DevOps teams. Each team assumes complete technical and operational ownership of their components. This not only includes implementation but also full architectural design, tech stack selection, testing, continuous delivery and ensuring high availability for the production environments. We believe in small, highly skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking maximal ownership of their systems using the three ways of DevOps: flow, feedback and continuous learning.
On a typical day this role means working as part of such a team in close collaboration with the team members and other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Rostov, and with the Product Owner. The team has its own backlog. The developers participate in writing, grooming and prioritisation of stories, and then work together to bring and maintain them on production where they provide value to our customers.
APSIS dev teams also have a “20% time” rule, where the team works outside the product backlog on self-education, experiments and improving the service portfolio mainly from the technical point of view.
- As a part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which is compensated with additional time off.
- 2+ years professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Professional experience with at least a few of our tech stacks, like AWS (CloudFormation, ECS, DynamoDB, SQS, API Gateway, CloudWatch), Docker, Relational DBs, Document DBs, Node, TypeScript, .Net Core, Golang, Git
- Interest in and ability to work hands-on with managing your own cloud infrastructure on a daily basis
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
APSIS primary backend technologies
Our team uses NodeJS + TypeScript, .NET Core + C# and Golang. We expect candidates to have experience with at least one of these stacks. We use AWS for hosting.
Bonus points for
- AWS certifications or equivalent evidence of advanced AWS competency
- Experience in cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a strong plus
- Experience with distributed systems, queueing systems, event driven architecture
- Professional experience with building SaaS software, especially from web analytics or digital marketing or equivalent
- Experience with high performance / resilient microservices architecture
- Experience with Public API design, maintenance and integration
With great responsibility comes nice benefits that are offered to DevOps teams members. These include but are not limited to:
- 30 paid vacation days
- 20% time - We usually spend Fridays on education and innovation
- Flex Time - Work when it fits you and your team best
- Double Flex - When working on an incident it's as if you worked double
- Rest day - Have been on-call last week? you need a paid day off!
- Hackathons - Like AWS game days, disaster recovery days, chaos monkey days
- Sports benefits
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way. ...Intrigued? Find out more at apsis.com!