As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Product Owner to help us building our new product line in Lyon, France!
- Understand user needs through interviews, analysis of usage data and market data
- Analyse the current platform to identify, frame and build opportunities for improvement through upgrades or development of new features
- Ensure the development cycle of the features: specifications, creation of user stories, support for developers and management of the backlog
- Monitor the use of your features to analyse their performance and impact, and take the necessary measures to improve their use
- Participate in product ceremonies
- Communicate the established strategy to all stakeholders
- A good knowledge of CRM/ERP is required based on your previous experience. Experience in Marketing Automation would be an advantage
- You are interested and attentive to market trends in terms of technology and functionality
- You are conscientious, organised, and able to respond to several requests in parallel
- You are methodical and rigorous and are also known for your ability to quickly understand customer environments
- You are able to put forward proposals and convincing arguments in order to convey your vision of the product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to listen and summarise, and your dynamism are key elements for success in your team mission
- Your enthusiasm, your good interpersonal skills and your ability to work independently or as part of a team will enable you to integrate well into your team
- You speak French with a very good command of English
Bonus points for
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.