Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods.
Efficy aims to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional DevOps teams, where each team assumes complete technical and operational ownership of their applications, including not only implementation but full architectural design and tech selection, QA, continuous delivery, and technical production environment operations. We believe in small, highly skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking maximal ownership of their systems.
In a typical day this role will be working as part of such a team, working in close collaboration with their team members and other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Russia, and with their Product Owner. The team has its own backlog of stories and tasks that the developers participate in the writing and grooming and prioritisation of, and then work together to bring all the way to production deploy. APSIS development teams also have ''20% time'' where the team works outside the product backlog on tasks of their own choice.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which also includes additional time off.
- 5+ years of working experience on Front End development (Preferably in Angular)
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular8+
- Experience with state management (NGRX) and RXJS
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, karma, Jasmine, etc.)
- True team player with the ability to inspire, mentor your colleagues and drive initiatives
- Enthusiastic about code quality and application performance
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
- Experience with AWS Cloud hosting
- Experience with Micro-Frontend & Module Federation
- Experience with developing and maintaining shared components libraries
- Experience working with Monorepo
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
Find out more at efficy.com!