As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for several Mobile App developers to join a new development team that we’re setting up focused on Mobile App development for our Products.
The team will be geographically distributed, but you will mainly be working at one of our R&D offices (Brussels, Paris, Madrid, Toulouse, Den Bosch, Warsaw, Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen), with flexible working hours and a flexibility to partly work remote as well.
We currently have several Mobile Apps, written using platform agnostic frameworks for our various CRM offerings.
We also have two SDKs for Efficy Marketing “APSIS One” (our CDP and Marketing platform) built for iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Kotlin). These SDKs enable our customers to build Mobile Apps to collect user behavior (if consent is provided) as well as to use the Mobile App as a communication channel via our Efficy Marketing Platform “Apsis One”.
What we are searching for now are skilled Mobile App developers – starting with tech leads and seniors, with the goal to allow for more junior positions in a few months’ time when the team is ready for it.
Your mission will primarily be to work with your manager, Product Owner and team to set the foundations and architecture for, as well as developing, brand new Mobile Applications for our CRM offerings, to replace our existing Apps. In parallel with this you will also maintain our existing SDKs for Efficy Marketing.
You are expected to have several years of experience with Mobile App development for at least one of iOS or Android – but we see it as a great bonus if you have experience of both, since the aim is to create Mobile Apps that work the same with a similar look and feel for both platforms.
- Owning technical scope and architecture for Epics where you have been assigned ownership.
- Ensuring that architecture and associated tasks are understood by other team members.
- Negotiate technical solutions with our development teams and product owners all over Europe.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Experience with Objective-C or Kotlin
- Experience with a cross-platform mobile framework like React Native or Xamarin
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a distributed development organization
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Experience with consuming GraphQL APIs
- Professional experience with building SaaS software
- Experience from integration with 3rd party vendor systems
The senior developer role requires someone who is outspoken, opinionated and humble. Often other developers will turn to you to ensure their work is confirming with the agreed upon architecture and you must be approachable in such scenarios.
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.