Are you our next Customer Onboarding Specialist?
We’re after drive, ambition and a willingness to learn and develop. We offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious SaaS company on a mission to conquer Europe in the CRM and Marketing Automation space. You will meet customers from all sizes and industries and be a part of a genuinely compassionate, professional and cutting-edge consultancy team.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to grow with us, then this might just be the role for you.
You will be responsible to get our customers up and running in APSIS One with a high level of customer satisfaction and quality. This includes technical consultation, training & configuration as well as strategic guidance and at times perform customised workshops. This is an inspiring and challenging opportunity where you will learn new things every day!
You will work with our customers across many touchpoints as their project manager, including onboarding, training, strategic development, and technical consultation. At times your projects will include multiple stakeholders both on the customer side, but also from APSIS/Efficy side where you are responsible to drive the delivery forward. Therefor taking initiative is a must and what makes this job fun and diverse!
Your objective is to acquire an in-depth understanding of our solutions while inspiring our customers with your extensive knowledge within digital marketing. The continued development of our core product, APSIS One, in connection with our CRM offering means that your role will continue to evolve, so we hope that you are adaptive to changes and hungry to contribute.
Skills and passion:
The ideal candidate is creative and loves customer interaction! You’re a great communicator with a key interest in the technical side of digital marketing solutions. You always seek to educate yourself further and are eager to contribute to your client’s aspirations and your team´s development.
Other skills include:
- Passionate about digital marketing technologies, CRM tools, eCommerce platforms, SaaS, general programming methodologies, and other software architecture
- Proven experience as a technical trainer, digital marketing consultant, project manager or similar role, with at least 3 years of related experience
- Experience in handling technical customer onboarding projects and connected expectation
- Ability to analyse and use data (collected via script and stored in a flat data structure)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills in Swedish and English. Additional Nordic languages such as Norwegian or Danish is a plus
- Excellent in time management, prioritisation and able to multitask
- Proactive, creative, and positive as well as a natural team player
- Experience in system migration and loyalty program is a plus
- Possibility to work with leading technologies for data driven and digital marketing and in a fast-growing digital marketing and CRM industry
Full time, based in out Stockholm office at Söder
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
Find out more at efficy.com!