Are you organised, punctual and service minded? Do you thrive when working with multiple stakeholders across countries and specialist areas? Then we might have just the role for you! We’re now looking for a skilled senior project manager to tie be the hub within our marketing team and tie all our activities and people together into a well-oiled creative machinery.
As a person you’re organized, service-minded and can handle several complex and demanding projects at once. You strive to constantly improve delivery times, optimize processes and ensure goals and deadlines are met.
You should preferably have international experience and a high level of English is a must. You’ll be working with stakeholders across a dozen European countries across departments and with a dispersed marketing team across Spain, France, Denmark, Hong Kong, Belgium, The Netherlands and Sweden. You will act as the main contact point for all new work and projects, ensuring tasks are assigned to the right people with a clear definition and deadlines. This role is a pure project management role with the ability to give strategic input on marketing activities. You will report directly to the group CMO.
- Validate assignments to ensure alignment with priorities
- Manage and optimize project budget with a cost-conscious mindset to maximize business value resources
- Allocate resources and distribute work between team members
- Participate in sourcing of marketing vendors
- Coordinate translation and agency efforts
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Analyze/follow up delivered projects to improve processes and reduce delivery
- +7 years experience in a similar role
- +3 years experience of project management within marketing and communications
- A proven track record of leading and aligning cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals
- Knowledge of setting and following up KPI’s related to project management and efficiency
- Ability to communicate, prioritize and take decisions
- Ability to handle several complex projects across several countries and brands
- Fluent knowledge in English, written and oral – other European languages are a benefit
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to deliver on both internal and external projects
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
Find out more at efficy.com!