As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Medior Developer to join our R&D team and together you ensure the (further) development and management of the Tribe CRM application. This position is based in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. The Dutch Efficy R&D team works 60% of the time in the Dutch office and 40% remote.
• You are solution oriented and like to collaborate with your colleagues
• You like to get stuck on complex matter (myb better -> You like to solve problems)
• You communicate clearly and like to work with other team members
• You think it is important that web applications are built in a solid and structured manner
• Open source makes you happy
• You don't find version control a problem but a must
• You love your profession and are therefore always aware of the latest developments in your field
• You know or use the following methodologies and concepts: GIT, docker, pull requests, design, no SQL, Virtual machine, cloud platform, micro services, oAuth, Saml, OpenId, REST oData
• Affinity with business processes, CRM workflow management processes
A successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
• A contemporary vision of the field of web development,
• Good communicative skills
• At least 2 years of work experience as a web developer
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level
• Experience with typescript / Java script and client side frameworks such as React, Material UI, Sass
• Experience with Java and back-end frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, oLingo,
• Experience with other (back-end) languages/solutions such as mySql, PostgreSQL, Ory Hydra
• Experience with IntelliJ IDEA
• Living in the Netherlands
This is what we can offer you...
• a place in a professional and fun team with plenty of room for growth in the R&D teams of Efficy
• challenge to realize the best CRM solution in Europe
• help build smart solutions
• a catered lunch every day
• possibilities to growth through trainings
• software, laptop required for the function
• and of course a good salary, profit sharing and travel expenses
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Find out more at efficy.com! Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.