As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Junior Developer to be part of the Dutch Efficy R&D team and together you ensure the (further) development and management of the Tribe CRM application in Den Bosch in the Nederlands. The Dutch Efficy R&D team works 60% of the time in the Dutch office and 40% remote.
You like to think of solutions and like to discuss this with your colleagues
• You like to get stuck on a complex matter
• You communicate clearly and like to work with other team members
• You think it is important that web applications are built in a solid and structured manner
• Open source makes you happy
• You don't find version control a problem but a must
• You love your profession and are therefore always aware of the latest developments in your field
• You heard of the following methodologies and concepts: GIT, docker, pull requests, design, no SQL, Virtual machine, cloud platform, microservices, OAuth, Saml, OpenId, REST OData
• Affinity with business processes, CRM workflow management processes
A successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
A contemporary vision of the field of web development,
• Good communicative skills
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level
• if you know typescript / Java script and client side frameworks such as React, Material UI, Sass
Java and back-end frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, oLingo,
other (back-end) languages/solutions such as mySql, PostgreSQL, Ory Hydra
or IntelliJ IDEA is an advantage
• Living in the Netherlands
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Find out more at efficy.com! Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.