As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for an experimented Senior IT Security Officer. If you're driven by security frameworks and identifying potential threats, you might be the person we are looking for!
As IT Security Officer, you have an important role to play for our customers and within our own teams.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security
- Piloting of ISO 27001 certification
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
A successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in an information security role
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks such as IS0 27001
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field
- Professional information security certification is a plus
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.