As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to make the brand known and our business growing in the Benelux!
As a local marketing manager, you will work for our BeNeLux markets (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg).
You will define your local marketing plan according to the global plan, manage your local budget and you will be the marketing contact for the other local stakeholders: sales, channel, and customer experience teams mainly.
You will also work in close collaboration with all marketing members: your peers in other markets, the project management, the demand gen (digital), production, marketing operations, brand positioning and SDR (sales development representatives) teams.
As all the local marketing managers, you will report to the Team Lead Local Marketing Manager.
More precisely, you’ll manage:
- Find out the best local events on which Efficy must be seen, according to the brand positioning strategy.
- Organize event logistics (suppliers, planning, invitations, registrations).
- KPI and budget follow-up.
- Lead generation
- Support the SDR and sales teams with high-value tools and actions to sell, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Define lead campaigns to reach out specific targets and generate revenue.
- Partner ecosystem
- Support the Channel manager on co-branded marketing actions with partners (integrators, OEM, technological partners).
- Inbound and digital campaigns
- Support the global team in localizing campaigns
- Nurture other marketing members with feedbacks on local nuances
- KPIs follow up
- Degree qualifications in Marketing Communications
- Already worked 3 to 5 years in operational marketing (BtoB and fast-moving international environment are considered as a plus)
- Well organized, being able to manage multiple projects and flexible
- Good relationship skills and able to say “no” or “let’s do it differently”
- Excellent writing and oral skill, no matter if you’re targeting a CEO or a Junior
- Abilities for understanding a technical environment and technical solutions
- You love learning from your successes and fails (ROI and solution oriented)
- You are Dutch or French speaker with a very good command of English
- Knowledge of the BeNeLux CRM market is a strong asset
- You will work at our new HQ office at the gate of Brussels (Kraainem/Tervuren)
Bonus points for
- A first experience in the SaaS industry
- Passion for CRM and/or Marketing automation
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
Find out more at efficy.com!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.