At Efficy/APSIS, we imagine a world where nobody gets a single spam message ever again.
Our vision is to help our customers communicate better with their users by allowing them to use their customer data more effectively. To reduce noise through better and more specific targeting; to add relevance by making each message personally tailored; to send the right message on the right channel at the right time and nothing else, for a better and personalized consumer experience.
Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods.
Efficy/APSIS aims to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional DevOps teams, where each team assumes complete technical and operational ownership of their applications. This includes implementation, architectural design and tech selection, QA, continuous delivery, and technical production environment operations. We believe in small, highly skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking maximal ownership of their systems.
In a typical day this role will be working as part of such a team, working in close collaboration with their team members and other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, and Warsaw, and with their Product Owner. The team has its own backlog of stories and tasks that the developers participate in the writing, grooming, prioritisation of, and then work together to bring it all the way to production. APSIS dev teams also have “20% time” where the team works outside the product backlog on tasks of their own choice.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, micro-service-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which also includes additional time off.
- 4+ years of professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Professional experience with using Amazon Web Services (particularly ECS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, ElasticSearch, CloudWatch, and supporting tools like IAM) and Docker in production systems
- Experience with Node and/or GoLang and ready to learn and pick up tasks in either language
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Ability to operate in a DevOps environment
- Experience with working on CI/CD pipelines
- Interest in, and ability to work hands-on with managing your own cloud infrastructure on a daily basis
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
- Experience with Angular, Typescript, React, Jasmine, ngrx
- Experience with Java, C# and .Net core
- AWS certifications or equivalent evidence of advanced AWS competency
- Experience with high performance / resilient microservices architecture is highly desirable
- Experience with REST API design, development and consumption
- Experience with distributed systems, queueing systems, event driven architecture
- Professional experience with building SaaS software, especially from web analytics or digital marketing or equivalent
- Experience from integration with 3rd party vendor systems
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.