As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Sales Development Representative to achieve Efficy's ambitious goals in Brussels, Belgium.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are mainly involved in qualifying incoming leads and prospecting in specific campaigns (by industry, by region, dormant leads in the database, etc.). You also maintain contact with your colleagues in our Brussels office (HQ).
- Qualify incoming and pre-detected leads, understand customer needs and offer solutions
- Respond to enquiries from potential customers and direct their contact to the right person
- Conduct prospecting campaigns. You will work with a qualified database that you will enrich by collecting information from different sources
- You will help us decide which industries to prospect
- You will convey the expectations and needs of prospects to the rest of the team
- You will schedule appointments for the sales team
- Finally, you'll keep track of all your sales activities in our own CRM. Of course, this doesn't take up much of your time as our CRM is the best on the market.
We are looking for a real 'phone freak', a Sales Development Representative who can achieve Efficy's ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group at every first contact with our prospects. In a friendly way, you will start to build a relationship of trust with them.
Thanks to your tenacity, you will ensure that the sales teams are permanently nurtured by the prospects you bring to the table.
We don't need you to have a lot of experience, but you have at least :
- First experience in sales development (B2B)
- You are target driven
- Very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation is a real plus
- Dutch speaker with a very good command of English (+ French is a plus)
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.