As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Java Experienced Developer to integrate the team in Paris, France
- Programming based on functional analysis
- Unit testing of own code
- Writing technical specifications/documentation if needed
- Configuration of the application on the client’s servers
- Application database configuration
- Assist in technical meetings with the client if required
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market, delivered in time and within the budget agreed, we expect the following minimum requirements:
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in IT and/or relevant experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position.
- You're motivated and a team player.
- You are solution-oriented
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and business systems is an asset
- Perfect command of French + good command of English.
Expected technical knowledge
Back- and frontend web development
- Vue.js ecosystem
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- Browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.