Do you want to become our future Sales Account Executive?
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
As a Sales Account Executive, you are active in Belgium but you also keep in touch with your colleagues in our offices in Europe. You will report to the Head of Sales Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Provide new accounts
- Qualify and handle leads that were generated by yourself with the support of your marketing colleagues
- Since Business Developer is the face of Efficy, you participate in sales and marketing events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.), which are opportunities to network, manage relationships and prospect.
- Study and understand the needs of your customers
- Preparing and executing presentations and demos, both on site and online
- Elaboration of projects and associated offers with our technical teams
- Negotiation of offers
- Several years of successful sales experience "in the field"
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Able to communicate with the C-level
- Sales experience in the Saas industry is a plus
- Experience in making presentations (you can rely on the support of your marketing colleagues for this)
Dutch speaker with perfect command of English
- Goal driven, "go getter
- Sales enthusiast
- Experience dealing with large accounts is a must have for this function
Join our Submariner!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter: Cynthia : email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.