As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a QA Developer to contribute to the quality of our new products and services provided to our customers in Brussels our HQ!
Your main goal will be to increase the quality of Efficy products through different means. Among the main pillars, you will work with CI/CD pipelines and testing processes automation. You will have an opportunity to build up from scratch testing processes to challenge performance, security, and stability of the applications. You will have the access to the application source code, and you will work in close collaboration with R&D developers.
The key word is automation. Less silly and repetitive work, more exciting challenges!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or experience relevant to the position
- Good communicative skills
- Good attention to details
- Sense of ownership
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Desire to improve and learn new things
- Problem-solving mindset
- You are fluent with at least one of the following topics:
- CI/CD processes & scripting (Jenkins, Gitlab, Groovy, Bash Scripting)
- Kotlin or Java development language (other languages could be also considered)
- Selenium framework or equivalent
- Fluent in French or Dutch with good command of English
Bonus points for
- You have a work experience in software development
- You have a good technical/architectural understanding of full stack applications
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented code and design patterns in software development
- You have practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- You have basic network knowledge (TCP/IP)
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.