As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is looking for an R&D Full Stack Developer to assist in creating and developing the software package with the Toulouse, France team.
You will be part of our R&D team which designs and builds a cloud-based product that meets stringent requirements of robustness, performance, and scalability while offering a high level of customization and flexibility at all levels.
You will be involved in the creation and development of APIs, frameworks, and user interfaces, and potentially assist in all aspects of the development of the software package: from database to user interface, including deployment and integration constraints.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, or experience relevant to the position.
- Back-end: You are fluent in at least one major development language (Kotlin, Java, C#, Python) and are ready to work with different develop environments (IntelliJ, Visual Studio)
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented code and design patterns in software development
- You have practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Angular, React or Vue or React-Native is a plus
- Fluent in French with a good professional level of English
Bonus points for
- Kotlin – Vue.js experience
- You are fluent in other languages from the EU
Full time - Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.