Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
Efficy is now looking for it's Head of Sales Development Representatives who will be responsible for leading, growing and optimising our European Sales Development team. This role can be based in Brussels, Paris, Malmö or Copenhagen.
The Efficy Sales development team consists of a dozen team members spread out from Oslo in the north to Madrid in the south. The SDR team is responsible for generating and qualifying prospects for Efficy's sales organisation to fuel or ambitious growth targets. You will report to the CMO.
- Day to day leadership of the sales development team
- Implement existing and design new and scalable sales development processes to further streamline the team's work and increase their performance
- Performance-manage the global sales development team, including goal setting, follow-up and staffing
- Provide regular insights to the marketing organisation to optimise marketing activities towards high-intent leads
- Lead by example in all aspect of sales development
- Coach, mentor and develop the sales development team
- Execute account-based strategies in close collaboration with the marketing organisation
- Evaluate and optimise performance in close collaboration with the Marketing Operations team
- Work with internal stakeholders and experts to refine pitches and gain subject-expert knowledge Requirements
As the Head of Sales Development, you will play a pivotal role in our ambitious growth journey. You need solid skills in sales and sales development with a coaching mindset and strong leadership skills. Ideally, you have worked in an international organisation and have experience managing people from different backgrounds and cultures. You root your decisions in data and have the ability to create a high-performing team that has fun while being successful. You're used to, or willing to experience, regular business travel and are accustomed to remote management.
- Proven experience in leading a Sales Development Team
- A problem-solver, goal oriented with a willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand, influence and motivate
- Fluent in English with additional European language(s) (French is a plus)
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.