The Technical Consultant is responsible for the production of technical services sold as part of our customer deployments. This includes all the automatisms to be developed (trigger, BPM), specific queries, customized reports, and the provision of data sources for our data visualization (BI) tools.
As part of his daily work, the Technical Consultant receives requests from clients (Project Manager, sales team, or the client directly) and must ensure that the requests are managed according to the steps below:
- Advanced qualification of the request, being in charge of collecting and cutting out the needs of the principals. You analyze the users’ needs and find suitable technical solutions
- Define practical, achievable, and billable workloads with corresponding deadline
- Once the green light has been given by the client, create the developments
- Implement unit testing (by developing advanced test scenarios with implementation in the customer context and its critical cases)
- Drafting of documentation for each development
- To ensure the possible maintenance of developments, to be the guarantor of technical quality
- SQL knowledge (Firebird): excellent command of the design and optimization of SQL queries to produce specific developments
- Crystal Report: Production of customized print reports (invoices, quotes), analysis or summary reports
- DigDash (BI): Mastery of design data sources with DigDash solution (SQL + data model design), understanding global solutions
- Tests and use of our APIs REST in support of providers/customers
We offer training on our internal tools (INES) but also for Crystal Report and Digdash.
- Methodical, rigorous & versatile
- Excellent customers relations
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!