Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
This role focuses on handling direct customers’ support cases via phone and ticket submission. You will work closely with your colleagues from the support team and R&D from the Headquarter. You will connect with the sales and account management team on support cases, incidents and bugs follow ups, etc.
• Providing solutions for any support enquiry at efficy
• Diagnosing issues raised in support enquiries
• Formalising and applying corrective action plans or workarounds, and committing to a resolution date
• Measuring risks of issues raised by customers, helping out with initial troubleshooting and managing escalations for unsolvable issues
• Regularly providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers hence maintaining customers’ satisfaction
• Logging all issues accurately and adequately into our ticket tracking tool
• Prioritising and managing several open issues at one time
• Assisting and supporting the team in various projects, from developing project plans to executing the implementation part and to completion
• Providing general IT support within the office
• Liaising with our headquarters for resolutions to some support tickets and projects
Support specialist at efficy typically have a first level 1 support experience in the software industry.
They are strong communicators and are comfortable in providing solutions to both technical or non-technical stakeholders. This position will require both broad and strong technical interest, communication and organisational skills, but most importantly an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented personality. It’s a role that fits someone who enjoys working at the intersection of business and technology in a modern agile environment.
- Ideally a first professional experience in support in SaaS
- Ability to guide customers
- Strong ability to prioritise projects and multi-task
- Having a proactive approach towards customer requests
- Willingness to learn and support and projects
- Proactive, creative, and cheerful as well as a natural team player
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Chinese (Native Cantonese & basis in Mandarin). Proficiency in other languages is a plus since our clients are around the world.
At efficy, we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
Experience in the CRM industry, Saas or Software is a big plus!
We offer you
- Competitive package
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program Life
- 5-day work week
- Birthday leave
- International environment, great colleagues in Hong Kong and in other Efficy countries
- Fresh and bright office in the heart of Central
- Monthly, fun-team events on a Friday afternoon (paintball, horse-riding, BBQ on the beach, and many more!)
- Private medical insurance, including dental
- Sick leave compensation
- Possibility to work with leading technologies for data driven and digital marketing and in a fast growing digital marketing industry and CRM
- Professional training - take part and advance your career in a continuously growing international company
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.