Do you want to become our future Backend Developer?
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
Efficy is now looking for a talented Backend Developer to strengthen one of our development teams. Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods. We are aiming to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional DevOps teams, where each team assumes complete technical and operational ownership of their applications. This includes implementation, architectural design and tech selection, QA, continuous delivery, and technical production environment operations. We believe in small, highly skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking maximal ownership of their systems.
In a typical day this role will be working as part of such a team, working in close collaboration with their team members and other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Rostov, and with their Product Owner. The team has its own backlog of stories and tasks that the developers participate in the writing, grooming, prioritisation of, and then work together to bring it all the way to production.
As a Backend Developer, you have an important role to play for our customers and within R&D teams. You will report to our Development Manager.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which also includes additional time off.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Ability to operate in a DevOps environment and interest in, and ability to work hands-on with managing your own cloud infrastructure on a daily basis
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
Join our Submariner!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter: Veronique Tshoz email@example.com
We care about building One team
Monthly after works
Quarterly company updates
Efficy revolutionises the workplace with the opening of its new “Co-Working & Co-Living” office in Brussels
“Today, more than ever, we have the opportunity to work with people from all over Europe without seeing them in real. With these new facilities, they are now able to gather in one place, and share more than just meetings. The relationships between colleagues will be stronger, their commitment to our success will be bigger. We know it’s a disruptive concept. But we’ve seen some very positive effects already,” says Cédric Pierrard, Efficy CEO.
Loading application form
Already working at Efficy?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.