Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
As a vital member of our Sales Development team, you'll work closely with our dynamic Sales Development Team Lead. Your daily mission? Uncover and engage with potential clients who stand to gain significant value from our offerings. Your skillset should include the art of cold prospecting and the finesse of refining already identified leads. Your primary focus will revolve around the exciting challenge of aligning client needs with our exceptional offerings. It’s all about finding the right fit. A true matchmaking endeavor!
- Qualify leads based on inbound request
- Prospect the Dutch market through a variety of outreach methods (Email, Phone, LinkedIn etc.)
- Follow up on marketing conversions
- Present and hand-over qualified leads to Account Executives
- Work with the SDR Team Lead and Regional Sales Director to improve prospecting efforts
- Passion for Tech/SaaS landscape...and for sales!
- Fluency in Dutch & English. Additional languages are a plus
- Goal-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- Experience in CRM or Marketing Automation prospecting is a plus
- Dedication and a relentless attitude
We offer you
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program.
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.