Join Our Customer Care Team!
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and resolving queries with a smile? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
As a Customer Care Officer, you strive to answer any customer questions and inquiries in the best possible way through a variety of means, such as email, phone calls and potentially online chats.
You answer any questions the customer may have and redirect them to the appropriate team or department if needed. However, you strive to solve simple problems for better customer experience. In doing so, you take into account the contractual and other obligations towards these customers and the priority of the call/question.
Most questions will be functional questions of users about how things work in the Tribe CRM application. Therefore, you also try to answer these questions and may involve the second-line support Officers if necessary.
- Handling incoming questions and inquiries from our customers.
- Analysing and resolving functional issues on Tribe by watching via teamviewer with the users.
- Monitoring the on-time handling of questions within the set objectives.
- Taking both telephone and e-mail inquiries received.
- Contribute to the knowledge database of troubleshooting guides
- Maintaining your knowledge of Tribe CRM. You adopt a proactive attitude in gaining knowledge of new or changed functionalities.
- Maintaining your knowledge of internal procedures to be able to answer as many questions as possible without redirecting it to another team
- Managing and drafting standard texts and instruction documents in order to make the customer care process as efficient as possible.
- Update customer records after each interaction with that customer. You add notes to customer records explaining what the interaction entailed and report on trends as necessary.
Fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- A first experience in a similar position in the software/CRM industry is a plus
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
We offer YOU
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.