Are you a natural communicator with a passion for connecting people to their dream careers? Then join us to pioneer the future of Talent Acquisition!🌟🔍
efficy is now looking for a motivated and ambitious student who would like to take on the challenge to do an internship in the Talent Acquisition Team. We would be more than happy to welcome you in our office based in Brussels!
🌟 Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
Your impact 🎯
You always dreamed of seeing the whole recruitment process in a big and international company?
In the role of a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will directly engage with the Head of Talent Acquisition and recruitment team, backing them up in the hiring process. From directly searching the candidates, doing reference calls and assisting in interviews, you will see how the whole recruitment process takes place in a big company. Not only for Brussels but all efficy offices around Europe and Hong Kong.
Are you up for the challenge? Are you motivated, hard-working and ambition driven? Then your chances are high to begin an interesting and career boosting internship at efficy!
- Schedule, assist in interviews and send tests to candidates
- Establish long-term cooperations with universities
- Execute phone screenings and reference checks
- Collaborate on reports from the recruitment activities
- Support in the planning of job-related events
- Ensure we have strong pools of potential candidates by regularly refreshing and maintaining our CVs in the database
- Optimize our onboarding process (e.g. updating the layout of documents, etc…)
- Some administrative tasks (e.g. putting job offers in the correct template, etc.…)
At efficy, we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensuring efficiency in the daily work.
- You are currently studying something related to Human Resources
- You have great communication and organisational skills
- You are willing to learn something new and can adapt easily to new tasks and situations
- You are a team player and like to collaborate on tasks with others
- You have a good working knowledge in English and possibly also some familiarity with French/Dutch or any other languages.
- You are curious for Human Resources and particularly interested in the Recruitment department
- You can provide an internship agreement from your university
We offer you 🚀
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen
- Guidance by recruitment professionals throughout your entire internship
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, sport, trips, cooking challenges
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.