Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service, and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s around 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Spain, Hong Kong, or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
Efficy is now looking for a Project Manager to negotiate the global vision and profitability study of the project with the customer, writing the functional specifications and find technical solutions with it's team of developers in Paris, France.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables to deliver the CRM solution for external clients
- Scope the expectations of the customer and focus on the standard features of our CRM
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs
- Translate current state into functional requirements and technical specifications
- Define a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities
- Follows up with customers, communicating potential future standards and benefits
- Assists technical teams in the development of the project
- Leads the delivery with the team and client through the implementation process
- Manage the expectations of the customers
- Complete implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable
- Prioritizes activities to meet the requirements
- Improves existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions
- Acts as a liaison between customers, stakeholders and technical teams
- +3 years in project management/analysis, consulting background is a plus
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required
- Experience with CRM and custom solutions
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application
- Excellent communication skills in French + English
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.